- "Putting the happiness and welfare of the children as such a high priority. "Year Four Parent
At GLPNS, we are proud to have developed a unique and innovative curriculum, which has been designed to develop the skills, qualities and attributes our pupils need to fully prepare them for the next stage in their education. Our curriculum provides a wide range of real life experiences complemented by a thematic approach to the National Curriculum and underpinned by our school values. We seek not to simply cover subject matter but to equip our pupils and staff with the passion to uncover more and challenge themselves to reach beyond their ambitions.
Green Lane offers a variey of childcare options for busy parents.
We provide a breakfast club, after school care and care during the holidays.
School Closed for INSET day
School Closed for INSET dayWednesday, 2 September 2015 (All day)
Wednesday 2nd September (All day)
Children (years 1-6) return to school for the autumn term
Children (years 1-6) return to school for the autumn termThursday, 3 September 2015 - 8:45am
Thursday 3rd September 8:45 am
School closed for INSET day
School closed for INSET dayFriday, 23 October 2015 (All day)
Friday 23rd October (All day)
School closed for half-term holiday
School closed for half-term holidaySaturday, 24 October 2015 (All day) to Sunday, 1 November 2015 (All day)
Saturday 24th October to Sunday 1st November (All day)
Children return to school
Children return to schoolMonday, 2 November 2015 - 8:45am
Monday 2nd November 8:45 am
Nursery break up
Nursery break upThursday, 17 December 2015 (All day)
Thursday 17th December (All day)
Search our site
The Friends'Association is a parent run body that runs social and fundraising events to benefit the school.
Green Lane on Twitter
- RT @pam_pamr: Looking forward to fireworks tonight @glpns #greenlaneprimaryschool — 8 months 3 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - The GLPNS chickens lay their first egg! http://t.co/h3bsPEYsev — 9 months 2 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - The GLPNS chickens lay their first egg! http://t.co/5g3STt75Px — 9 months 2 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - Reception, year one and year two pupils enjoy a daily free school lunch! http://t.co/fnrS1e3lKd — 10 months 3 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - Thank you for coming to the EYFS picnic! http://t.co/I8qLsqP8zl — 10 months 3 weeks ago