- "How well the staff nurture and make the effort to help children in every aspect. "Reception Parent
At GLPNS, we are proud to have developed a unique and innovative curriculum, which has been designed to develop the skills, qualities and attributes our pupils need to fully prepare them for the next stage in their education. Our curriculum provides a wide range of real life experiences complemented by a thematic approach to the National Curriculum and underpinned by our school values. We seek not to simply cover subject matter but to equip our pupils and staff with the passion to uncover more and challenge themselves to reach beyond their ambitions.
Green Lane offers a variey of childcare options for busy parents.
We provide a breakfast club, after school care and care during the holidays.
Year 2 - Fantastic Finale
Year 2 - Fantastic FinaleWednesday, 8 July 2015 - 9:00am
Wednesday 8th July 9:00 am
Year 4 - Fantastic Finale
Year 4 - Fantastic FinaleWednesday, 8 July 2015 - 2:30pm
Wednesday 8th July 2:30 pm
Year 3 - Fantastic Finale
Year 3 - Fantastic FinaleWednesday, 8 July 2015 - 2:45pm
Wednesday 8th July 2:45 pm
Celebration evening - Years 3-5
Celebration evening - Years 3-5Wednesday, 8 July 2015 - 6:15pm
Parents, carers and children are invited to celebrate all of the children's achievements in 2014-15
Wednesday 8th July 6:15 pm
Year 1 - Fantastic Finale
Year 1 - Fantastic FinaleThursday, 9 July 2015 - 9:00am
Thursday 9th July 9:00 am
Year 1 Music Assembly
Year 1 Music AssemblyFriday, 10 July 2015 - 2:45pm
Friday 10th July 2:45 pm
Search our site
The Friends'Association is a parent run body that runs social and fundraising events to benefit the school.
Green Lane on Twitter
- RT @pam_pamr: Looking forward to fireworks tonight @glpns #greenlaneprimaryschool — 7 months 4 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - The GLPNS chickens lay their first egg! http://t.co/h3bsPEYsev — 8 months 3 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - The GLPNS chickens lay their first egg! http://t.co/5g3STt75Px — 8 months 3 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - Reception, year one and year two pupils enjoy a daily free school lunch! http://t.co/fnrS1e3lKd — 9 months 3 weeks ago
- News from Green Lane - LIKE and SHARE! - Thank you for coming to the EYFS picnic! http://t.co/I8qLsqP8zl — 10 months 2 days ago